Posted on January 5, 2021
Hudson Regional Hospital
About the Role: Network Engineer will be responsible for designing, configuring, installing, supporting, maintaining and administration of the organization’s local area network and wide area network.
- Experience with enterprise network and voice systems; with a focus on Cisco routers, switches and wireless controllers.
- Troubleshoot network problems; schedule upgrades; network hardware refresh projects; perform network analysis and optimization.
- Maintain Inventory of network and telecom devices
- Provide Tier 3/ Escalation support of network infrastructure issues reported to the network group and follow up as needed.
- Ability to create high quality diagrams and network documentation for network design, implementation and support processes.
- As an Information Technology and Systems team member, you may be asked, as new business needs arise, to accept additional tasks and responsibilities within the department, besides those detailed in this job description.
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals as they relate to enterprise networks including but not limited to TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, ARP
- Ability to Rack and Stack Network Devices including cable management in a Data Center / Server Room environment.
- Knowledge of VPNS – site to site, IPsec, tunnels modes and remote access vpns.
- Significant experience of Layer 2 switching protocols (STP,HSRP,VLAN, etc).
- Significant experience of Layer 3 routing protocols (OSPF,BGP,EIGRP).
- Candidate has to be local to NJ & willing to work on-site
- Min 3 years experience as network Analyst / Engineer.
- Strong Layer 2/Layer 3 network architectural design and engineering background and experience (LAN/WLAN/WAN and Layer 2/Layer 3) in a large enterprise network environment.
- Routers & Switches along with Design, implementation and migration experience of large-scale networks
- Experience with Checkpoint firewall, Meraki and cisco network switches is preferable.
- Background working in Linux environments with Unix scripting and/or software development experience.
- CCIE Certification A+
- Prior experience at Hospitals IT
Education: Minimum bachelors in information technology or equivalent
Candidate submissions should be directed to: Pavan Attur at email@example.com