Navin, Haffty & Associates is looking for a strong pharmacy consultant with proven application support experience. Are you able to communicate effectively, be the knowledge expert in application functionality, and actively support a fast paced and energetic team environment? Are you ready to join the team at Navin, Haffty & Associates? If so, please contact our recruiting team!
• Must be a Pharmacist
• Minimum 2 years of MEDITECH C/S or 6.X experience
• Must have strong clinical and project management experience
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and writing
• Client-facing skills are paramount, including the ability to lead clinical pharmacy optimization
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a matrix-management model
• Reports and receives general direction from an assigned manager
• Functions with oversight provided by assigned Engagement Executive(s)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for providing professional, effective and consistent delivery of Navin, Haffty & Associates’ consulting services on all assignments
• Embraces MEDITECH and Navin, Haffty & Associates’ project management programs and assists clients in their utilization, implementation and/or upgrade of the MEDITECH solutions.
• Continually improves knowledge and expertise of MEDITECH solutions and products
• Understands and can apply operations/business requirements to application optimization
• Performs assessments and documents current/future state workflow redesign
• Provides feedback and opportunities for continuous improvement
• Proactively manages engagement/client communication
• Enhances the consistency and quality of Navin, Haffty & Associates’ service line(s) or project engagement(s) by assisting, sharing and leveraging with other Navin, Haffty & Associates’ peers, resources and clients
• Helps to foster and preserve the unique Navin, Haffty & Associates’ relationship with MEDITECH, its clients and its associates.
Travel: Minimum 80% required.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (781) 871-6770.