MEDITECH Expanse Project Manager – US
Posted on October 6, 2021
Navin Haffty is looking for a proven MEDITECH Expanse Project Manager.
If you have proven experience leading MEDITECH Expanse implementations in complex multi-facility environments Navin Haffty is looking for you. Our implementations utilize tools and methodologies that have a proven track record and you will be joining the most experienced team members in the industry. Are you ready to join the team at Navin Haffty? If so, please contact our recruiting team by sending your resume to Recruiting@NavinHaffty.com!
- Must have MEDITECH implementation experience as a project or program manager
- Minimum 5 years of MEDITECH experience
- Must have strong clinical and project management experience
- Prior successful completion of MEDITECH Expanse Project
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Client-facing skills are paramount, including the ability to communicate technical information to IT and non-IT team members
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a matrix-management model
- Functions with oversight provided by assigned Engagement Executive(s)
- Experience with tools of the trade, e.g. MEDITECH tools, desktop tools, MS Project, Visio, MS Office suite and other desktop tools
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing professional, effective, and consistent delivery of Navin Haffty’s consulting services on all assignments
- Embraces MEDITECH and Navin Haffty’s project management methodology and assists clients in their utilization, implementation and/or upgrade of the MEDITECH solutions.
- Continually strives to improve knowledge and expertise of MEDITECH solutions and products
- Understands and can apply operations/business requirements, current and future in client’s design and implementation of the MEDITECH solution and advises clients as such
- Performs assessments, professional deliverables, workflow redesign and current/future state
- Provides feedback and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Proactively manages engagement and client communication
- Enhances the consistency and quality of Navin Haffty’s service line(s) or project engagement(s) by assisting, sharing, and leveraging Navin Haffty peers, resources, and clients
- Helps to foster and preserve the unique Navin Haffty relationship with MEDITECH, and clients
Travel: Minimum 50% required.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.