MEDITECH Application Analyst
Posted on December 3, 2021
Grand Junction, CO
As a Senior Applications Analyst you will work as part of the IT staff to assist in developing and implementing solutions that meet operational needs within our organization.
To be successful…
- We currently use MEDITECH Expanse, so you need to be comfortable and familiar with this system.
- You must be interested in working in a fast-paced, evolving, and exciting environment.
- You must also be pro-active self-starters, have excellent problem-solving skills and require minimal supervision.
- You must enjoy interfacing directly with various stakeholders as well as a wide range of software development experts, so excellent communication and people skills are required!
What you will be doing…
- Oversee installations, configurations and upgrades of designated information systems.
- Provide analysis regarding system performance, quality and operations.
- Capture functional requirements.
- Provide assistance with technical design, prototypes, proof of concepts, and documentation.
- Analyze work flows and identifies appropriate use of information systems and software functionality.
- Research and seek solutions to problems and contributes to improving workflow and process
- Perform project management activities as well as analysis, design, implementation, education and support of assigned application software.
A bachelor’s degree and at least five (5) years of experience will help you be successful in the role.
Candidates should apply directly on the Community Hospital website.