MEDITECH Ambulatory Lead – US
Posted on October 6, 2021
Navin Haffty is looking for strong lead consultants with experience in MEDITECH’s practice management clinical and billing software. Join the leading MEDITECH consulting team to engage with clients for the implementation of MEDITECH Ambulatory applications. Your outpatient experience will shape the best practice implementation of industry leading ambulatory electronic health record software.
Do you have 5-10 years of applicable experience? Are you able communicate effectively with physicians and upper-level management, be the knowledge expert in application functionality, and actively support a fast paced and energetic team environment?
- Completion of at least one MEDITECH Ambulatory implementation
- Two years of MEDITECH Expanse experience
- Strong clinical and project management experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Client-facing skills, including the ability to lead Ambulatory implementations
- Comfortable working with physicians and hospital executives
- Ambulatory clinic workflow knowledge
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead successful client implementation teams through expert knowledge and collaboration
- Provide professional, effective and consistent delivery of Navin Haffty’s consulting services on all assignments
- Embrace MEDITECH and Navin Haffty’s project management programs and assists clients in their utilization, implementation and/or upgrade of the MEDITECH solutions
- Continually improve knowledge of and expertise with of MEDITECH solutions and products
- Understand and apply operations/business requirements to application optimization
- Perform assessments and document current/future state workflow redesign
Travel: Minimum 50% required.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com.