Posted on September 5, 2019
Gila Regional Medical Center
Silver City, New Mexico
The Information Systems Analyst is the junior member of the Information Systems department technical staff having accountability to optimize the use of information technology through analysis, development and implementation of Meditech modules and other software systems, focusing on administrative modules and their integration with each other and with the clinical modules.
- Research, plan, test, and maintain Meditech non-clinical modules
- Analyze, Create and maintain custom menus and screens so that users can access only those routines necessary to perform their jobs
- Analyze, create custom reports and / or send specs to third part vendor to satisfy many customers’ unique information needs
- Analyze, create and maintain database management applications
- Write and maintain system documentation
- Upload important statistical information
- Cover Help Desk
Education & Training Requirements
- High school diploma required. An Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Business, Information Systems, or a related discipline is preferred.
Work Experience Requirements
- A minimum of two years experience with the Essential Functions is required.
- Working knowledge of Meditech administrative modules is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
Visit Gila’s website to apply: https://www.grmc.org/Careers.aspx