Hudson Regional Hospital
Hudson Regional Hospital is currently seeking an Analyst experienced in Healthcare IT to join our Revenue Cycle Applications support Team.
• Implement, upgrade and support applications in revenue cycle and patient finance departments.
• Should support MEDITECH BAR, MM, HIM, ABS, SCA, AP, ADM, SCH and other 3rd party applications.
• Manage multiple projects and drive projects to completion in a complex environment.
• Ability to prepare project plans and self-manage assigned projects.
• Participate and guide the design, development, testing, implementation and on-going maintenance of new and existing applications with a focus on MEDITECH and other ancillary systems.
• Provides on-going support and maintenance of LIVE applications including direct user support.
• Strong PC skills/Microsoft applications, including PowerPoint, Project, Word and Excel.
• MEDITECH or equivalent EHR implementation and support experience.
• Prior experience supporting applications used in all revenue cycle and patient finance departments.
• Should have minimum 3 years experience in Healthcare.
• Should be a self-starter and able to get things done with minimal guidance.
• Bachelors or equivalent degree. IT education background is NOT required, but should have experience working in Healthcare IT as an Analyst or Super User from other departments.
The candidate should apply directly to Hudson Regional Hospital https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=bb661c48-7edc-400c-adfb-40f8f7743374&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US