6.1 MEDITECH Clinical Lead
Posted on August 16, 2018
Navin, Haffty & Associates is looking for strong clinical leads with proven implementation experience with MEDITECH 6.X. Are you able to communicate effectively, be the knowledge expert in application functionality, and actively support a fast paced and energetic team environment? Are you ready to join the team at Navin, Haffty & Associates? If so, please contact our recruiting team!
- Must have MEDITECH implementation experience as the Clinical Lead
- Minimum 5 years of MEDITECH experience
- Must have strong clinical and project management experience
- Prior successful completion of 6.X MEDITECH Project
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and writing
- Client-facing skills are paramount, including the ability to communicate technical information to IT and non-IT people
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a matrix-management model
- Reports and receives general direction from an assigned Manager
- Functions with oversight provided by assigned Engagement Executive(s)
- Experience with tools of the trade, e.g. MEDITECH tools, desktop tools, MS Project, Visio, MS Office suite and other desktop tools
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing professional, effective and consistent delivery of Navin, Haffty & Associates’ consulting services on all assignments
- Embraces MEDITECH and Navin, Haffty & Associates’ project management programs and assists clients in their utilization, implementation and/or upgrade of the MEDITECH solutions.
- Continually strives to improve their knowledge and expertise of the MEDITECH solutions and products
- Understands and can apply operations/business requirements, current and future in client’s design and implementation of the MEDITECH solution and advises clients as such
- Performs assessments, professional deliverables, workflow redesign and current/future state
- Provides feedback and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Proactively manages engagement/client communication
- Enhances the consistency and quality of Navin, Haffty & Associates’ service line(s) or project engagement(s) by assisting, sharing and leveraging with other Navin, Haffty & Associates’ peers, resources and clients
- Helps to foster and preserve the unique Navin, Haffty & Associates’ relationship with MEDITECH, its clients and its associates.
Travel: Minimum 80% required.
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com or call (781) 871-6770.